I have another recipe for you! It is a Peanut Butter and yogurt biscuit!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 seconds
Freeze Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes 40 seconds
Ingredients and Equipment:
- 1 Cup of peanut butter
- 32 Ounces of vanilla yogurt
- Small microwaveable bowl
- Measure out your peanut butter.
- Measure out the yogurt
- Put the peanut butter into a small microwaveable bowl
- Put in the microwave for 40 seconds or until melted
- Combine the two ingredients thoroughly
- Next I poured the ingredients out onto a plate and made small balls with my fingers. But it is up to you how you want to make them.
- Put the biscuits into the freezer for 1 hour 30 minutes or until almost solid
- Take out and enjoy!
Storage note: You can keep them stored in a container in the freezer
Alfie loved them! Let me know how you enjoyed it! I’d love to know!